RE: [bluetooth-dev] PPPD exiting...

> This is not the case on my end.  PPPD workd great with the pervious version
> of the stack.  If I monitor the processes PPP is started only once then
> dies.

I suggest that you try to start pppd manually at both sides. I've managed
to get minicom to work (/dev/ttyBT0, 57600, no flow controlling) after
first connecting using btd but I get device or resource busy when I do the
same with pppd on a Debian machine. A funny thing is that I don't get that
error on a RH machine. Same kernel, same stack, same hw...

--
Mikko Rahkonen <rahkomi@xxxxxxx.fi>