Re: [bluetooth-dev] SCO data

Hi

"Bluetooth Applikation & Training tool kit" is certified to Bluetooth 1.0B.
http://qualweb.opengroup.org/Template.cfm?LinkQualified=QualifiedProducts&Details=Yes&ProductID=143

Is SCO over UART supposed to work in the  Bluetooth 1.0B standard??
I still get "hardware error: unsupported LMP parameter value." when I try to send
SCO data.

    /Johannes