[bluetooth-dev] regarding the setup of a bluetooth session

hi sir

i am the student who have spoken to you yesterday
regarding the bluetooth stack.

i am doing my research on bluetooth but till now i am
not very successful in understanding the concepts with
respect to the axis stack and the developer board.

it will be a great help for me if you can answer to
some of my questions.

1)how to transfer the bluetooth stack into the
developer board and commmunicate with the board
through a linux machine (with stack loaded in it)
through the serial port.
2) is it possible to run the stack with some
modification on a solaris machine.
or is their any other stacks available to solaris.
3)how to use emulation  without any hardware.

thanks in advance

regards
jai

=====