RE: [bluetooth-dev] Re: sdp_server: No such file or directory!!!

Hi,

I think you have the problem of the path in your machine just run the Stack
from the sdp_server directory
by specifying like this.

../btd/btd
as u r now in sdp_server directory now u won't get the error.

Do revert back in case of any queries.

With Regds
Viswanathan Balakrishnan
Ramco Systems Ltd