RE: [bluetooth-dev] Re: sdp_server: No such file or directory!!!

hello viswanathan...it is always cool to meet, and talk to other people
all over the world

:)

okay, here is my problem now...well, i still get the same error, but then
i went to the /usr/local/bin/ and ran the ./sdp_server and this would
create a run time file system in the /proc/ directory called
/proc/sdp_server

but i still get the error...i tried doing the make, make install, and make
devs all over agian but i still get the error!!!

any ideas???

thanks

 Sami Kibria
 Researcher