From: skibria
To: Viswanathan B
Cc: 'bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com'
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 8:29 AM
Subject: RE: [bluetooth-dev] Re: sdp_server: No such file or directory!!!

hello viswanathan...it is always cool to meet, and talk to other people
all over the world

:)

okay, here is my problem now...well, i still get the same error, but then
i went to the /usr/local/bin/ and ran the ./sdp_server and this would
create a run time file system in the /proc/ directory called
/proc/sdp_server

but i still get the error...i tried doing the make, make install, and make
devs all over agian but i still get the error!!!

any ideas???

thanks

 Sami Kibria
 Researcher
 TRLabs - Winnipeg, MB.  CANADA
 email: skibria@xxxxxxx.ca

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Viswanathan B wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think you have the problem of the path in your machine just run the
Stack