Re: [bluetooth-dev] USB Question.

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 09:11:37AM -0500, Michael Frey wrote:
> I am confused as to how to enable btd to use USB.  Is there a separate USB
> dirver I need to obtain or is everything I need in the 20010108 build?

There is a separate USB Bluetooth driver.  It is included in the Linux
kernel tree.  I recommend using either 2.2.18 or 2.4.1 depending on
which kernel you are working with.

Read the documentation for the driver in
/Documentation/usb/bluetooth.txt to find out how to set up the device
nodes for the driver.  Also see http://www.linux-usb.org/ if you have
any problems getting USB to work on Linux.

hope this helps,

greg k-h

--
greg@xxxxxxx.com