[Fwd: [bluetooth-dev] CSR BC01b - can't do readbd]

hi dave

i forwarded u a mail that i received "from" csr.
im a little bit confused about what he is saying.
have u ever erased the flash and loaded afterwards beta9?
do i really have to contact csr-techsupport?

btw: i enabled flow control, still no connection with 1115 and 0108. as
before, no problems with ericsson module.

I'm a little concerned to hear this.  The "erase the flash" sends a
slight chill down the backbone.  If you erase the flash it removes
the program and const data.  It also removes all of the configuration
data.  For example:

    The Bluetooth address
    The crystal trim value (you can normally get away without setting this)
    The rssi trim value (you can normally get away with this too)
    The serial number (hmmm).

If you've deleted this you should be able to get the values
you need from techsupport@xxxxxxx.com - you'll need your hardware's
serial number - and the number on the small detachable modules.
You should be able to put it all back again with pstool.

The usual thing that causes people problems with H4 is not
turning on hardware flow control.

(If, for some odd reason, you're still on bc01a module (no holed
metal screen can on the detachable module) then installing beta-9.X will
do you no good - the older chips will not run beta-9.X.)

Carl