Re: [Fwd: [bluetooth-dev] CSR BC01b - can't do readbd]

hello carl
thx for ur detailed answer.

fact is, that i have erased the flash.
now i'd like to know whether the bt-stack will work

if the flash is erased and beta9 is uploaded and the following
parameters are set:

1. on a erased flash
2. updated with beta9
3. and changed _only_ the following parameters:
Host Interface = UART link running H4
UART: Partity Bits = No parity
UART: non-BCSP enable = Enable
UART baud rate = 115200
UART: Flow control = Enable

fact is also, that i "think" i have seen my CSR working with the stack
(version=?) before i tried to update the flash.
seems that techsupport is going to receive an email :-)

nice weekend!
bye