[bluetooth-dev] SourceForge is working :)

Just for your information, the SourceForge repository is now up
and running :) I will start adding the missing files to make it
possible for you outside of Axis to build the system as soon as
I can (I am currently in the US so I may not be able to get it
all working until I return to Sweden by Thursday).

For those of you who want to look at what is currently available,
the project is called openbt on SourceForge.

//Peter