Re: [bluetooth-dev] Stack library

In message <Pine.LNX.4.10.10102191930100.24647-100000@xxxxxxx.au>
 you wrote:

> > > Is this freely available somewhere?
> >
> > It will be available (if this is of some interest for anyone) when the CVS
> > is ready...
>
> I'm interested in anything that means I may not have to write code myself.
> Call me lazy...
>
> Incidentally, does anyone know what is the holdup with the CVS?  I know from

I would like to direct you to the message I sent yesterday
to this list with the subject "SourceForge is working :)".

> experience that setting up a CVS repository doesn't take that long... (OK, a
> multitude of user accounts, perhaps...)

No, it doesn't. However, we opted to go with SourceForge as they
supposedly have a number of other tools available too (bugtracking,
support requests, etc). We had not imagined it would take this long
to get the repository working, though :(

//Peter