RE: [bluetooth-dev] Stack library

Hi,
I've been reading the mails regarding a stack library, and the suggestions for something similar to Ericssons API.
Just one question: Have you had a look at IBM's BlueDrekar? Maybe it would be wiser to emulate it's functionality?
(I haven't looked at it indepth myself though, so I might be completely wrong here, but it is probably more suited for a linux stack)

best regards,
Jonas Dellenvall
--
Software Engineer, Mobile Internet