RE: [Fwd: [bluetooth-dev] CSR BC01b - can't do readbd]

Andreas,

If you are planning on going to FCC testing with the module, you will want
to restore all of the radio parameters. An engineer I have spoken with at
CSR suggested saving the crystal trim as a minimum to improve performance.
Only on one occasion did I actually need to completey erase the flash on a
module, however, and after setting up the persistent store values as
previously mentioned (and restoring the crystal trim), the module worked
fine.

Some time ago, I posted instructions on how to get the stack working with
CSR. I don't know if you've read them, but you might want to look in the
archives and see if they are any help.

Dave.