Re: [bluetooth-dev] How to use emulated serial port at RFCOMM?

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Chia Benham wrote:

> I am writing an application that wish to communicate through the
> emulated serial port at RFCOMM, how do I open an emulated serial port
> and read/write to that port? What are the functions that I can call to
> talk to the emulated serial port?

As I understand it, open() the special file (/dev/ttyBT0) and then read()
and write() (or their <stdio.h> equivalents after an fdopen()) followed by a
close().  If you want to do funky control stuff, you can use ioctl(),
perhaps only on the control device (/dev/ttyBTC).  I'm not yet sure what
exactly you can do with it (still digesting source code).