Re: [bluetooth-dev] CSR BC01b - can't do readbd

I am using a BC01b device running firmware beta9.9, and I am using the 0108
stack, but it may be useful to you to let you know that I got no response
from the hardware until I changed the PS value called "UART configuration
bitfields" to 168, in addition to the settings described below.  I found
this info in the PSTool.txt file in CSR's BlueSuite.