[bluetooth-dev] Connection- and inquiryspeed

Hi all,

We are working on a schoolproject about connection- and inquiryspeed. We
will use this for investigating how a RoadToll-system could be developed.

We have read the core but we don't find enough fact to calculate
connectionspeeds and inquityspeeds in worst-case and 'best-case'.

Wonder a little if anyone have looked at this or have any thoughts about
it =)

Thanks alot in advance,
Mattias