[bluetooth-dev] problem about TCS

Hi everybody..
  I have a question about tcs.I have established TCS
connection and SCO link according to TCS spec,but how
can I use this SCO link to transmit audio data?my step
of establishing connection is below:
  I use 'tcs_connect_req()' to establish TCS
connection between two bluetooth device,and then use
'tcs_setup()' function in one side to call the other
side,and the use 'tcs_connect()' function in the other
side to call the side of mine,finally the two bt
device entered ACTIVE state and was establish SCO
link.
is that right?if it's so,how can I transmit audio data
in this SCO link?Anybody can help me?thanks.
  The software I used is AXIS bluetooth(20001115) and
the hardware is ERICSSON P3E.