Re: [bluetooth-dev] Re: ppp -> HANGS!!!!

okay, well i am trying some new stuff right now...i got a previous email
from Lim Yong Beng and in the email he said add the local ip add, and
remote ip add...

well i did, i used the parameter -d <local ip add> and -D <remote ip add>,
and still no luck...maybe i am using it wrong???

i was wondering if you had any suggestions daniel, or even lim, about
what to do??? i am a little confused myself, there doesn't seem to be much
documentation on this...

by the way when i do a send i still get the same error as well, well not
really an error by it just hangs there...hmmmmmm.....

????

talk to you later

 Sami Kibria
 Researcher