[bluetooth-dev] How does application above rfcomm receive data?

hi,

I am now using the 1115 stack in usermode with HCI Emulation. I would
like to find out how does application above rfcomm communicates. From my
understanding in btd.c, function bt_write_top is called to send data.
However, I don't understand how does the application receive data? There
is this function bt_receive_top, can anyone enlighten me what does it
do?

When operating in usermode, there is this psedoterminal being used. It
seems that the ppp is communicating through this psedoterminal. Can
anyone explained to be what is happeing? Thanks.

Benham