[bluetooth-dev] Inquiry problem.

I'm running the Axis stack on RH6.2 (standard install)
and I have established UART communication with an
Ericsson Application Toolkit board.  My Win2000
machine can see the Linux BT setup with no problem.
However, when I run the inq command in BTD it hangs at
this line:

if (ioctl(bt_cfd, HCIINQUIRY, inq_res) < 0)

(line 2648 of btd.c)
I'm using rev 20010108 of the Axis stack.

Has anyone seen this problem?
It hangs hard, top says that its taking about 96%
processor and KILL will not stop this guy!

Thanks in advance,
-Aaron