Re: [bluetooth-dev] porting the Axis Linux Stack to a microcontroller ?

|Hello,
|
|has someone tried to port the Axis Linux Bluetooth stack to a
|microcontroller ?
|If yes, how difficult is it and to which microcontroller ?

It is very easy to port ALB (Axis Linux BT) to mikrokontroller.
1. You have to build your own procedure to receive / send frame.
	for example  Send_frame (buffer_send, length)
	receive - should be interrupt driven - I think...
	You should decide the size of receive buffer buffer_receive.
2. try with function below. As an argument data put your receive buffer.

/*
 * Parses the serial data and sends it to either the parse_acl_packet,
 * parse_sco_packet or the parse_event_packet, depending on the packet type
 */

void hci_receive_data(u8* data, u32 count)

Next you have to figure out the HCI data packet. And then you can create
higher layer by your self.
You have to understand them !!!

good luck :-)

Pawel Dienwebel