[bluetooth-dev] Further developpement of the Bluetooth stack.

So,

Now that the CVS is ready, how should we proceed to improve the bt stack
design ?

I have two major concerns :

- Definitively sove the ARM/x86 compatibility problem (I am fed up with doing
the same modifications by hand on successive versions of the stack + there is
a bug in RFCOMM long UIH packets).
- Deeper test of the stack .

What version should I start with, how will my modifications be integrated in
the CVS... I wouldn't like to do the modifications more than just once...

Regards,

David.