Re: [bluetooth-dev] Further developpement of the Bluetooth stack.

Ok, now I have the big picture. Thank you.

How can I handle the "cross-compiling" ?
I mean, if I do a "CC = arm-linux-gcc" in the Makefiles, when I will make an
update, everybody will probably complain (if they use gcc for example).
Should I just export CC ?

David.

P.S : You can take your time to answer this one : It is time to go home now
(8:30pm).