[bluetooth-dev] Any code to convert 16,32 bit UUIDs to 128 bit?

Hi,

I am looking for some code to convert 16 and 32 bit UUIDs to 128 bit for
SDP. This is require to do UUID comparisions for Service Record
searches. I noticed that the Axis SDP assumes 16 bit UUIDs only.  Any
places on the net I might grab this before I write my own?

Thanks
Chris

To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev"
in