[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [bluetooth-dev] GPL?
It is released under a license very similar to LGPL.
Software Engineer, Mobile Internet
AXIS Communications AB
office:+46 31 402138
cell. +46 733 800 665
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* Exceptionally, Axis Communications AB grants discretionary and
* conditional permissions for additional use of the text contained
* in the company's release of the AXIS OpenBT Stack under the
* provisions set forth hereunder.
* Provided that, if you use the AXIS OpenBT Stack with other files,
* that do not implement functionality as specified in the Bluetooth
* System specification, to produce an executable, this does not by
* itself cause the resulting executable to be covered by the GNU
* General Public License. Your use of that executable is in no way
* restricted on account of using the AXIS OpenBT Stack code with it.
* This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why
* the executable file might be covered by the provisions of the GNU
* General Public License.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mikko Rahkonen [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 9:06 AM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: [bluetooth-dev] GPL?
> I thought the stack would be released under LGPL-like
> license. Has this
> Mikko Rahkonen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe
> bluetooth-dev" in
> the body of a message to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org