RE: [bluetooth-dev] GPL?

The license is GPL with a blanket permission to use it
with code that is not GPL as long as all modifications
that are bluetooth-related are published. This is the
same kind of license that is used by guile for example.
See my mail "New license for the Axis bluetooth stack"
from February 12 for more information about the actual
license.

//Peter