[bluetooth-dev] Further developpement of the Bluetooth stack.

Hello,

I have to add two further goals to the list of features:

- ARM/x86 compatibility problem -> I need big endian support for a
PowerPC.
- Kernel support for 2.4 is essential for me.

Question: Who is doing what ?

I think that it does not make sense that everybody is going to patch all
issues.

Matthias
\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \