[bluetooth-dev] bluetooth stack compile problem -- kernel 2.2.17

Hi
I am bluetooth beginner. I got many information from this mailing list. so thank for all.

The day before yesterday, I upgraded redhat7.0 with kernel 2.2.17 and I compiled Axis bluetooth stack ver-20010108.
But compile is occurred error.

The err msg
--------------------------------------
In file included from bluetooth.c:0:
/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:1:2: #error Modules should never use kernel-headers system headers,
/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:2:2: #error but headers from an appropriate kernel-source
--------------------------------------

so I removed two line in /usr/include/linux/modversions.h.
After, error is not occured but happened warning .
.
.
.
bluetooth.c: In function `bt_rfcomm_connection_ready':
bluetooth.c:169: warning: passing arg 1 of `__wake_up' from incompatible pointer type
.
.
.
hci.c:190: warning: passing arg 1 of `interruptible_sleep_on' from incompatible pointer type
.
.
.

Next step, I executed "insmod bt.o" but module is not loaded because of the problem of version.

What is problem?
I tried various methods. but I don't know what is problem.
please tell me any solution.

Thank for all reader.
And sorry for my poor English.

Best regards