[bluetooth-dev] how to reduce baudrate in bluetooth code

Hi!
  We are trying to modify the baudrate between bluetooth module and motorola
microprocessor. when we use 38400 baudrate,the system doesn't work well.
There are several places where the baudrate needs to be modified. After we
reduced the baudrate, it seems not matched, Why?  Could anyone give us some
help!
   Thanks
         charley