Re: [bluetooth-dev] Further developpement of the Bluetooth stack.

Hi all,

I have to go now but this is what I have done so far :

 - modified rfcomm.c rfcomm.h l2cap.c as done by Gordon
 - Built the stack on my PC with 2.2.17 kernel (I should have started by that
!)
 - Try run it in kernel mode : Big mistake, it freezes my computer, and I
have to push the power off button on my computer...(ah, kernel mode...).
 - Tonight and tomorrow I will try to run it in user mode to see what happens
 - If the 2.4 modifications are ready tomorrow, I'll try to run it on my
board.

Question :

Has anyone already used the CVS version in kernel mode ? Is it "stable" ?

David.