Re: [bluetooth-dev] newbie : errors under RH7

>by hacking the src/Makefile as follows:
>[hacking]
>I get bluetooth_20010108 to compile :)
>Next step is to figure out if it still works, or if I broke it.

>Thanks Greg, it sure did help!
>Have a good day,
>Berni.

Berni,

thanks for the modifications,
since I am running the same config now, I encountered the same problems during
compilation, and now the "make" at least runs until finished completely.

Nevertheless, I still get a couple of errors, especially at the beginning of the
compile process: There seem to be some redefinitions like:

usr/src/linux/include/linux/smp.h:77:49: warning: "smp_num_cpus" redefined
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/modules/i386_ksyms.ver:28:1: warning: this is the
location of the previous definition
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/smp.h:83:26: warning: "smp_call_function" redefined
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/modules/i386_ksyms.ver:118:1: warning: this is the
location of the previous definition
In file included from /usr/src/linux/include/linux/sched.h:74,
                 from /usr/src/linux/include/linux/mm.h:4,
                 from /usr/src/linux/include/linux/slab.h:14,
                 from /usr/src/linux/include/linux/malloc.h:4,
                 from sec_client.c:29:

Can I just ignore this?

p.s. I don't know if new people introduce themselves on this list, but since I
recently joined, just some words.

My name is Patrick Clauberg and I am doing electrical engineering at university
Dortmund, germany. I am now writing my diplomat thesis on the implementation of
some kind of gateway functionality on top of the L2CAP Layer in the BT stack.

Bye

Patrick