[bluetooth-dev] Unresolved symbols during insmod

Hi!

We are trying to insmod the bt.o module into the kernel (v 2.2.16-22) when
we get the following unresolved references:

src/bt.o: unresolved symbol proc_register
src/bt.o: unresolved symbol n_tty_ioctl
src/bt.o: unresolved symbol __wake_up
src/bt.o: unresolved symbol tty_unregister_driver

Does anyone know what is wrong? We are fairly new to Linux and the OpenBT
stack.

BTW: We are running Redhat 7.0 and we have experienced the same problem on
Debian.

Regards
Mats