RE: [bluetooth-dev] Testing long UIH packets

Hi,
127 is the default mtu size for rfcomm. If the client doesn't renegotiates, the
default will be used. If you want to change it you can try changing the DEFAULT_MTU define in rfcomm.c on the client side of the stack.

This should probably be done more easily when connecting as client, i.e mtu (+other config options ?) could be used as inparameter to the connect function or
similar.

brgds
Mattias