[bluetooth-dev] Alignement fix

So,

I have finished with the alignement fixes. I have tested the stack with my
ARM system, and I could open an RFCOMM channel... The same code also works on
a PC (same test).

I can not test the module on the ARM because the cvs version I have doesn't
have the 2.4 fixes (and my ARM system runs kernel 2.4 only...).

What do I do now ? Should I update the CVS ? How do I do that (I wouldn't
like to skrew up anything...) ?

David.