RE: [bluetooth-dev] Alignement fix

Since this is the first time you are using CVS (if I am not
mistaken) you could start by sending a patch file with your
changes to the list and we could look at it. After we have
had a look at it, and there are no problems, you (or someone
else) can commit it to the repository.

To create the patch file, you can do the following:

cvs diff -ud linux apps > bt.patch

//Peter