From: owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
[mailto:owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com]On Behalf Of Gordon McNutt
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 8:02 AM
To: david LIBAULT
Cc: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: Re: [bluetooth-dev] Alignement fix

david LIBAULT wrote:

> So,
>
> I have finished with the alignement fixes. I have tested the stack with my
> ARM system, and I could open an RFCOMM channel... The same code also works
on
> a PC (same test).

Excellent.

> I can not test the module on the ARM because the cvs version I have
doesn't
> have the 2.4 fixes (and my ARM system runs kernel 2.4 only...).

Now I'm confused. What did you test with ARM? User mode? Anyway, Marcus said
he
pushed the 2.4 fixes which we have so far out to CVS.

> What do I do now ? Should I update the CVS ? How do I do that (I wouldn't
> like to skrew up anything...) ?

Yes, first do an update to pick up the 2.4 fixes in your local repository
(in
CVS terms, "update" means you pull the latest changes out from CVS,
"checkin"
means you push your changes into it). I think the sourceforge page tells you
how
to do an update.

Once you've done that and resolved any conflicts you should do a checkin to
put
your stuff into CVS. Marcus, you've done that. If the sourceforge page
doesn't
have instructions can you post the command?

Thanks
--gmcnutt