RE: [bluetooth-dev] Alignement fix

That was not my intent at all. It was just that this was the
very first time he has used CVS. So I wanted to give him the
opportunity to know ahead that he would not break anything.
An example is that not having worked with CVS before it is
easy to slip one's own local changes regarding debug and similar
into one's checkin.

//Peter