Re: [bluetooth-dev] Alignement fix + kernel mode 2.4

Hi,

I did a cvs update on my modified version and tried to build a kernel mode
version of the stack. Compilation goes fine, with usual warnings (not coming
from my modifications... probably work in progress).

By the way, in the /drivers/char/bluetooth/Makefile, the ld should be changed
to $(LD), so it gives us a change to "cross-link", and the -include directive
shouldn't always point to /usr/include/... but again to a variable that would
point to the cross-compiler include files.

On the ARM, I can insmod the module, but when I start btd, the following
happens :

/ # btd -m -u /dev/ttyS1 -s 57600
Bluetooth ControBT (ldisc) bt_tty_open
BT SYS: Setting BT driver to use serial tty
lBT (driver) bt_open on line 7
BT SYS: Registering tty on line 7
BT SYS: Now 1 open fd:s for ttyBTC
BT (driver) bt_ioctl: forwarding ioctl 0x540b to serial driver
Internal error: branch through zero: 0
CPU: 0
pc : [<00000004>]    lr : [<400b1180>]
sp : bffffdd4  ip : c1635000  fp : c05c3f5c
r10: c178c480  r9 : c167c0e0  r8 : c178c480
r7 : c04b6000  r6 : 00000000  r5 : 00000002  r4 : 0000540b
r3 : 00000002  r2 : 0000540b  r1 : c178c480  r0 : c1635000
Flags: NzCv  IRQs on  FIQs on  Mode SVC_32  Segment user
Control: 017D  Table: C05BC015  DAC: 00000015
Process btd (pid: 43, stackpage=c05c3000)

and btd stops. Remark : it is impossible to rmmod the module as it says it is
busy. If I restart btd, then it says : BT SYS: Now 2 open fd:s for ttyBTC...

Is this ioctl forwarded to the actual serial port (ie /dev/ttyS1) or one of
the ttyBTx ? Should I have a look at the serial driver of my board ? what is
that ioctl supposed to do ?

David.