Re: [bluetooth-dev] Security manager implementation

hi
 When I am running the stack on emulation mode b/w 2 linux boxes connected
via a null modem cable.. How can I ensure that the security features
can be called and tested as i integrate them

the menu prompt displays the following commands

rf_conn <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx> <server channel>
  rf_send <bytes> <dlci>
  rf_disc <line>
  sdp_conn  <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx> <profile>
  tcs_conn  <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx>

  test_conn  <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx> <psm>
  test_disc
  test_case_reject <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx>
  ping <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx>
  getinfo <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx> <type>

  bb_conn  <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx>
  bb_disc  <hci handle>

  t <testcase>

Which of these are relevant when running in emulation mode
I can establish a ppp connection b/w both m/c's via the stack

Does it make sense in using sdp_conn while using in emulation mode
if I want to provide a list of services and want the sdp to recognise it
what do I do...

Could you also give a brief note on what each of the above command does ?

 Regards,
 Danny