[bluetooth-dev] cvs problem while checking out all

Hi,

while trying to checkout the new "all" or "apps" I get this error:

matthias:~/canbtgw/axis_stack/cvs > cvs -z3
-d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxx.net:/cvsroot/openbt co apps
cvs server: Updating apps
cvs server: Updating apps/bluetooth
cvs server: Updating apps/bluetooth/btd
cvs server: Updating apps/bluetooth/experimental
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository
`/cvsroot/openbt/apps/bluetooth/experimental': Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/cvsroot/openbt/apps/bluetooth/experimental'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

That means, I get some files from the cvs, but the checkout procedure
stops at the point above !
Probably some rights needs to be fixed...

Matthias

\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \