[bluetooth-dev] Strange uart behavior...

I am trying to run the stack from cvs in kernel mode, kernel 2.4, on ARM.
In bluetooth.c line 1001, I replaced

if (sertty != NULL)
	return sertty->driver.ioctl(sertty, file, cmd, arg);
by

if (sertty->driver.ioctl != NULL)
	return sertty->driver.ioctl(sertty, file, cmd, arg);

This is because sertty->driver structure is not properly initialised (I
wonder why...).

When I start btd, it passes that, but then the bt_receive_lower_stack doesn't
receive data properly (always two bytes, although I could check on the scope
that we receive correct uart data at the right speed). For example, if I do
readbd :

>readbd
BT (driver) bt_ioctl: HCIREADLOCALBDADDR
BT DATA <--|X|      4

bt_write_lower_driver : (4)
   0x01 0x09 0x10 0x00

BT DATA -->|X|      2

bt_receive_lower_stack : (2)
   0x00 0x11
BT SYS: ERROR :hci_receive_data, Discarding 2 bytes and waiting forever...
cmd_timeout, Timeout when waiting for command response
Current bd addr : 00:00:00:00:00:00

It looks that the line discipline or something didn't register properly...
Could that be a 2.4 issue ?

I'll work on that a couple of hours...
Man ! This stack is really for "doityourselfers" !!!

David.