RE: [bluetooth-dev] cvs problem while checking out all

It seems that the user permissions of a couple of directories
are wrong in the repository. This does unfortunately mean that
it is currently not possible to check out the
apps/bluetooth/experimental directory using anonymous cvs :(

I have sent a support request to SourceForge, and I hope this
will be fixed as soon as possible.

//Peter