Re: [bluetooth-dev] Strange uart behavior...

Ok, maybe, the kernel headers are not correct, but the problem doesn't come
from a "bad value" of an ioctl yet. It comes from the sertty->driver.ioctl
function that is not initialized (or initialized to NULL). So what ever the
value of the ioctl would be, it still would call a "NULL function" with this
bad value as its argument...