Re: [bluetooth-dev] Strange uart behavior...

For your information :

tty 0xc1646000
tty->driver 0xc1646004
tty->driver.ioctl 0xc1646080

(in tty_io.c in the kernel)

sertty 0xc1646000
sertty->driver 0xc1646004
sertty->driver.ioctl 0xc1646080

(in bluetooth.c)

So the structure looks quite the same in the kernel and the module.

In fact, tty->driver is the driver functions of the device (read, write
etc...), and my serial driver simply doesn't have the ioctl function.

My question is the following :

How the hell can the serial port driver work in usermode (for example, I can
change speeds from 9600 to 57600 to 115200 )?

This is so complicated !

So which ioctls am I supposed to support ?

David.