[bluetooth-dev] Give me Document of RFCOMM, plz

regard to All,

Before researching source and spec, I'd better studying Network Protocol Layer and it's function.
As to RFCOMM, frankly speaking I don't know Communicate-Emulation.  What is it?

Spec document saying,,, " RFCOMM protocol provides emulation of serial ports over L2CAP protocol and it is based on the ETSI standard TS 07.10."

Let me study port-emulation and TS 07.10 basically.
  Please, hand over Document, Reference.

To : wave3th@xxxxxxx.com

Have a nice day, always healthy.