[bluetooth-dev] BT stack running in kernel mode on ARM+kernel2.4

Hi all,

The UART problem has been fixed (by Russel King). It comes from the fact that
printk() disables interrupts causing the uart to miss bytes... This of course
was not happening in user mode ! So changing the log level fixes the problem
(for the moment).
I have been able to setup an RF_COMM channel beetween to machines. I now have
to setup ppp and see if we have the same problem in kernel mode than in user
mode...

David.