Re: [bluetooth-dev] Checking out everything

Using the following command below still gives errors as of Sunday Evening
(March 4)EDT. Here is the output I receive. I guess there is another
directory that is now protected?

cvs server: Updating apps
cvs server: Updating apps/bluetooth
cvs server: Updating apps/bluetooth/BluetoothPN
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository `/cvsroot/openbt/apps
/bluetooth/BluetoothPN': Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvsroot/openbt/apps/bluet
ooth/BluetoothPN'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up