RE: [bluetooth-dev] Checking out everything

It's the same problem. Basically, every new directory that is
added below linux or apps will have this problem until it has
been fixed by a SourceForge maintainer. The support request
has been assigned to one of them, so let us just hope that he
fixes it soon :)

//Peter