RE: [bluetooth-dev] Linux Distributions

For the record, I use RH7 and I would not consider gcc-2.96-RH a
major general breakage. Actually, if you want maximum compatibility
you should probably use CC=kgcc on newer RH or Mandrake distros,
and CC=gcc272 (if I remember correctly) on Debian as that is the
compiler the distributed kernel was compiled with.

//Peter