[bluetooth-dev] kernel mode on ARM+kernel2.4 : ppp problem

Hi all,

When trying to establish a ppp link I get the following problem :

> rf_conn 00:50:CD:11:10:AD 1 0
Connected.
> ppp
Starting modem_emulator
Modem done.
build_pppdopt
pppd
/dev/ttyBT0
57600
crtscts
debug
local
nodetach
nopersist
silent
passive
noauth
proxyarp
ktune
10.0.0.1:10.0.0.2
start pppd...
using channel 0
Couldn't attach to channel 0: Device not configured
ppp child died, now restart
Starting modem_emulator

What is a channel for ppp ? What Device is it complaining about, /dev/ttyBT0 ?

David.